Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy halloween!

Here is a picture that my mom took of my brothers and I. My mom made me a really pretty gypsy costume and my brothers are a skeleton and a vampire. Last night my family and I carved some pumpkins and decorated our house with halloween snow globes, little scarecrows, spider candles, and little glass pumpkins. Last week my family and I went to a friends Halloween party. At the party there was a costume contest and I won a award! I'm very excited that it's Halloween and wish everyone a very happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Medea!
    Great picture. I'm glad you had a good Halloween:)
    Congrats on the award! I love your gypsy costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never before in the history, AXON Media Group is paying almost high than other channels for every offer we choose to promote. Since 7 years I am promoting so many offers over net, even I could not seen this huge payout channel. I may not found better than this affiliate site. Every body came to know that AXON MEDIA GROUP will be the dedicated payout channel to affiliates and huge supporter for all countries advertisers shortly. JOIN TODAY TO GRAB INNOVATIVE WEALTH. http://bit.ly/me43sw

    ReplyDelete